This page contains features/fixes being worked on by the Discontinuity Project Team. This will probably be integrated into a bug/feature tracking interface such as the one provided by SourceForge.
- Ability to delete, cut, copy or paste a frame or property
Generated .inc File
- Handle the first frame separately
curPropertyvariable is currently lost when the .inc file is generated. It should be stored at the beginning and restored at the end.
- Handle all property types
New Property Types
- Bezier interpolation
- Cubic interpolation
- A property which moves "forwards" at a specified speed
- A custom property type
- Perhaps, in order to handle new property types, the
Propertyclass should be rewritten as a
virtualclass to be inherited by specific property types, which describe the way the layout of the property-editing area, the necessary data to be stored, and the template for the use of the export function. This would make it much easier to create new property types.
Types of Interdependence
- Frame takes place specified time after another
- Frame takes place when specified variable is equal to specified value
- The angle used by the forward property type dependent on another property (complicated if that property is not a simple non-interpolating number)
- Property relative to frame value
- Property relative to another property
- Create the Preview panel
- Add Open/Save/Export dialog